April 22, 2016 · 1 minute read
My co-authored paper on database of signaling pathway crosstalk is accepted in database issue of Nucleic Acids Research. The paper title is XTalkDB: A Database of Signaling Pathway Crosstalk.
Follow Mridul Seth’s progress on his blog.
- Visualizing Protein-Protein Interaction Networks using Simulated Annealing Algorithm
- Gave a tutorial on using GraphSpace for creating, uploading and sharing networks online at ISCB 2017
- Presented a talk and poster on GraphSpace in Bioinformatic Open Source Conference (BOSC) at ISMB/ECCB 2017.
- My first-authored paper on interactive graph visualisation and sharing website is accepted by Bioinformatics. The paper title is GraphSpace: Stimulating Interdisciplinary Collaborations in Network Biology.
- Joined as a mentor in GraphSpace open source project in 2016 Google Summer of Code!